Features and Benefits:
- The built-in tilting device of the outboard motor is used to tilt the outboard “back” and clear the skeg from water.
- 5-degree position angle built into bracket to allow for 5-degree negative angle to the transom.
- No parts to wear out.
- Easy operation.
- Easy to install.
- 21,1/2 ” long, 12,1/2 ” wide, 17” transom to centre mounting pad.
- Transom mounting flange 12,1/2 ” wide by 8” high.
- High grade marine aluminum alloy.
- Welded inside and out.
- Electrostatically powder coated in white.
- Polypropylene mounting pads, all fasteners stainless steel.
Maximum 9.9 HP high-thrust four-stroke motor.
Maximum weight 140 lb.
Suitable for 2 cycle outboard motors up to 20 HP maximum and 140 lb. maximum.