Features and Benefits:
- For the power and sail boater, if you have a Zodiac or inflatable boat and are tired of towing it, or lifting it up on deck, there is an easier way.
- No gluing of fittings on the inflatable.
- Stainless steel retainers “cradle” inflatable securely in place.
- Easy installation.
- Quickly and easily raise and lower your dinghy.
- Dinghy may be pulled tightly against transom of boat and lifting lines used to secure dinghy with lines to cleats of the boat.
- Recommended “Holding Line” as shown online drawing.
- Optional stand-offs are recommended to keep dinghy in an upright position on the swim step. Stand-offs available in various lengths.
- Constructed of marine grade stainless steel and electropolished for extra protection and long life.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
Maximum weight 300 lb.
Support pads, 3” wide by 12” long are welded to the bottom section of retainers for extra support for the inflatable.
Retainers will accommodate inflatable tubes up to 16” diameter (most common size).
Our “large” davits will accommodate inflatable tubes up to 17” diameter.
Recommended Addon Products for the Dinghy System:
- To extend the reach of your swim step platform, view our Dinghy Davits Extension.
- To secure the installation of the Davit system, view our Re-enforcement plates.
- To keep dinghy in upright position on swim step, view our Stand-off Bars.